A Guide For Vendors/Suppliers
- Log into your account
- Click on ‘go to vendor dashboard’.
Here you will find an overall summary of your store and activities. From this dashboard, you can easily manage your stores and also get quick insights. Besides that, it will provide suggestions on how to make your store more appealing to your customers.
You can find an overview of your store, page view, orders, earnings, reviews and products. There is also an announcement section. It displays all the latest notice or announcement from admin.
- Click on settings and fill in all details. This must be done before adding any products
- Click on payments and enter your banking details. Your profits will be paid out to these details so double check that they are correct.
How to manage opening & closing hours of your store: When seller don’t want to keep their shop open for 24 hours, setting the store opening and closing time can be helpful.
- To do this, vendors navigate to Vendor Dashboard→Settings→Store.
- Scroll down to find the Store Opening & Closing Time widget.
- Select Open or Close from the drop-down for each day of the week.
- For days when the store is Open, select hours of operation from the numeric fields.
- You can also change and add different notices for Open and Closed hours.
- When you’ve finished configuration, click on Update Settings.
Adding a Product:
- Click on Products -> Add new product
- Fill in your product details on the screen that pops up.
Congratulations! Your product should now appear in the store.