Navigating the Store
The My Store tab provides sales and visitor data, and gives insight into sales trends. It’s the default view when launching the app, but can be accessed from any other view by tapping the My Store icon next to the navigation bar at the bottom-left of the screen.
The top section of My Store displays Visitors, Orders, and Revenue for the selected period. It can be filtered for Today, This Week, This Month, or This Year by selecting the respective tabs at the top of the sreen.
Graphs display an overview of how sales change over time. Tap on points in the graph to view that period’s data.
The bottom section displays top-selling products for the corresponding period.
The My Store tab updates each time you open the app or pull down the screen to manually refresh as needed.
The Orders tab allows access to a list of orders, filter it by status, search for a specific order, and view and manage orders. To access this view, tap the Orders icon on the navigation bar, bottom-left.
Orders can be filtered by Order Status and/or Date Range.
- Tap the Filter icon in the top toolbar
- Select Order Status to filter by: All, Pending payment, Processing, On hold, Failed, Canceled, Completed, or Refunded.
- Select Date Range to filter by: All, Today, Last 2 Days, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Custom Range (select a Start Date and End Date)
- After each filter selection, tap Show Orders to apply the filters
- While filters are active a filter count is shown on the Orders page, and CLEAR appears as an option in the Filters view. Tap CLEAR followed by Show Orders to reset all Order filters.
To search for a specific order or orders:
- Tap the Search icon in the top toolbar.
- Begin typing. The search will look for matching terms by first name, last name, product, and order number.
View and Manage Orders
To view an order in detail, select an individual order in the list or tap the order displayed in the New Order notification.
The Order Detail screen provides details on:
- Order date, number, customer name, and order status
- A list of products ordered, quantity, attributes, and prices
- Payment details
- A button relative to the order status (e.g. Mark order complete for Processing, or Issue refund if available for Completed)
- Customer notes
- Shipping Details
- Billing info, including customer name, address, and email
- Order notes – private, system, and public
Fullfill an Order
- Open an order with a Processing status to display the Order detail screen.
- Tap Mark order complete. The Review Order screen appears.
- Verify the product details and shipping information, then tap Mark order complete.
Marking an order complete with the app triggers a Completed Order email to the customer, the same as if the order was fulfilled on your site. More info at Email Notifications.
Note: Made a mistake? Upon submitting the order for fulfillment, a message with an option to undo will appear for a short time. Clicking Undo will revert the order back to its original status.
View Product Details
Open the detailed view of any product in the order by tapping on the product.
Add an Order Note
- Open an order and scroll down to the Order Notes section.
- Tap + ADD A NOTE
- Type to add a note.
- The note is private by default, but can be made visible to the customer by toggling the Email note to customer setting.
- Tap ADD in the top-right corner to save the note.
Contact the Customer
- Open an order and scroll down to the Customer section and select SHOW BILLING.
- If a valid phone number was added during checkout, it will be visible underneath the billing address. Tapping the ellipsis menu to its right reveals options to Call or Message the customer (messages are sent to all numbers, but only succeeds to mobile numbers).
- If a valid email address was added during checkout, it will be visible with an envelope icon to its right. Tap the icon to email the customer.
The Products tab allows you to access a list of products that can be sorted, or filtered by stock status, product type or category, searched for a specific product, viewed and managed, and new ones added. To access this view, tap the Products icon on the navigation bar at bottom-right.
Product Sort and Filter
Products can be sorted ascending or descending by either date or name.
- Tap on the Sort By menu at the top-left of the view.
- Tap Date: Newest to oldest, Date: Oldest to newest, Title: Z to A, or Title: A to Z to sort products accordingly.
- Once selected the product list reloads, showing products in the order specified.
- Tap anywhere else on the screen to exit the selection without making a change.
Products can be filtered by Stock Status, Product Status, Product Type, or Category.
- Tap on Filters at the top-left of the view.
- Select Stock Status to filter by Any, In stock, Out of stock, On Back order.
- Select Product Status to filter by Any, Published, Draft, Pending Review, Private.
- Select Product Type to filter by Any, Simple, Variable, Grouped, External.
- Select Category to filter by one of the product categories configured in your WooCommerce store.
- After each filter selection, either tap Show products to apply the filters, or tap the Back arrow (top-left) to view and select more filters.
- While filters are active a filter count is shown on the Product page next to Filters, and CLEAR appears as an option in the Filters view.
- To reset all Product filters, tap Filters, then CLEAR, followed by Show products.
To search for specific Products:
- Tap the Search icon in the top toolbar.
- Begin typing. The search will look for matching terms in Product names.
View and Manage Products
To view a product in detail, tap an individual product on the Products list.
The Product detail screen provides details on:
- Product images: add or remove images
- Product name
- Product long description
- For Variable products: adding and managing variations
- For Variable products: adding and managing variation attributes
- For Grouped products: add/remove products in the group
- Price: regular price, sale price, sale schedule (from/to), tax status, tax class
- Product reviews
- For External products: Product link, button text
- Inventory: SKU, Manage stock toggle (quantity, backorders), Stock status (in stock, out of stock, or on back order), toggle to limit one per order
- Product Type: Physical, simple virtual, variable, grouped, external
At the bottom of each Product detail view is a link to ADD MORE DETAILS to add the following (visibility depends on product type):
- Shipping: weight, length, width, height, shipping class
- Categories: assign, unassign, add category
- Tags: add tag, or select from tags existing in your WooCommerce store
- Product short description
- Linked products: upsells, cross-sells
- Downloadable files: from device, from WordPress Media Library, enter file URL
Add a Product
Adding a product in the app requires data similar to when adding a product in your WooCommerce store. Follow the steps outlined below to add a product via the app:
- From the Product list view tap the + icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Select from Simple physical product, Simple virtual product, Variable Product, Grouped Product, or External product.
- Fill in the relevant fields.
- Tap Add more details to add, as required by your product, Shipping weight and dimensions, categories and tags, a short description, and linked products.
- Under the ellipsis menu at to the top-right of the screen there are options to Save as draft, Product Settings, or to cancel the product creation. Product Settings contain familiar WooCommerce options:
- Once the new product configuration is completed click PUBLISH at the top-right of the screen
Share or Delete a Product
A published product can be shared, and a product with any status can be deleted.
To delete a product:
- Enter the Detail view of the product.
- Tap the ellipsis menu at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Trash product.
- A Remove product prompt appears.
- Tap MOVE TO TRASH to confirm, or CANCEL to exit.
- Confirming will move the product to trash and return you to the Product list view.
- Cancelling returns you to product detail view.
To share a published product:
- Enter the detail view of the product.
- Tap the ellipsis menu at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Share.
- Choose a sharing method from those offered (variety depends on apps installed on your device).
The Menu tab is home to admin tasks including switching stores, accessing your store’s WooCommerce Admin, your store view, reviews, and app settings. To access this view tap the Menu icon on the navigation bar at the bottom-right.
- The Menu view is headed by the details of the store that the app is currently connected to. The name and URL of the store is visible at a glance. The Switch store link will allow switching to another store.
- The Gear icon at the top-right of this view leads to app Settings.
- WooCommerce Admin – launches your WordPress Admin in an in-app browser to perform any tasks that might not yet be natively supported by the app.
- View Store – launches the customer-facing view of your store in an in-app browser.
- Reviews – manage your product reviews.
Settings can be found by navigating to Menu and tapping the Gear icon at the top-right of the Menu screen. From here you’ll find the following settings and their respective functions:
- Help & support
- Help Center – links to WooCommerce Documenation
- Contact support – submit a help request to WooCommerce Support
- Contact Payments Support – submit a help request for payments related questions
- My Tickets – view your device-specific support history
- Contact Email – configure the default email address the app will use
- Application log – for debugging, the latest of which is sent when help is requested via My Tickets
- System status report – drawn from the connected site, helpful as a site overview or to copy for support when requested
- In-Person Payments – configure this feature for qualifying stores (currently only available in the USA).
- Manage notifications – sounds, urgency, and notification dot
- Appearance – light or dark
- Image optimization – resize and compress images
- Privacy Settings – toggle settings related to what info is collected and shared while using the app
- Beta features – a toggle to enable or disable available experimental features
- Send feedback – connects you to a form through which you can submit feedback or suggestions
- Log out