Adding or Changing your site logo.
Adding your Site Logo
Adding or changing your site logo with WordPress is super easy. Just use the following steps and your logo will be on your sight in no time.
- Go to Appearance → Customize and click on the Site Identity section.
- Click Select logo to open the Media Manager.
- Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Set as logo, and you’ll see your logo appear in the preview window.
- Click the Publish button at the top right of the Customizer to activate the logo on your site.