Adding a Supplier Product – Quick Guide
Follow this quick and easy guide to adding a supplier product to your multi-vendor store.
- Go to products -> Add New
2. Add The product Name and Description of the product if a description was supplied.
3. Choose product Type.
4. Enter Regular price and discounted price if applicable.
5. Click on Inventory if applicable and enter stock amount.
6. Click on shipping and add shipping details.
7. Choose Supplier Name by Vendor
8. Add Product Image
9. Add product tags, eg: girls,kitchen,pots.
10. Choose product category. If the product is in a subcategory, choose both the main and subcategory
11. Check over everything and when you are done click on publish.
For a full detailed tutorial on adding prodcuts, please see: